The Spiritual Development program provides members and community participants opportunities to strengthen faith and community through a variety of programs and initiatives.
These yearly programs include:
• Weekly small group Bible studies for both men and women (September – May)
• Reduced pricing on memberships, called Pathways, for full-time clergy
• Community Thanksgiving Meal
• Mission and service trips through ongoing international partnerships
• An onsite, full-time chaplain for prayer and Bible-based direction
• Community Leadership Breakfasts
• Community Garden onsite
• Pastor Appreciation Breakfast
• Spirit Award Scholarships
• Partnerships with local ministries
If you need any help, want to get connected to a Bible Study, need to talk with a YMCA Chaplain or need help finding a local Church, please feel free to contact Bruce Osborn, Spiritual Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-244-0085.