PARTICIPANT INITIATED PROGRAM CANCELLATION:
- If you withdraw from a program prior to the start of the session, a Glacial Community YMCA credit will be issued minus a $5 transaction fee. Refunds will only be issued in cases where the program cancellation happens more than two weeks prior to the start of the session, but the transaction fee will still be applicable.
- If you withdraw from a session-based program after your first class has occurred, you will be issued a prorated credit minus a $5 transaction fee. No refund will be issued.
- No Glacial Community YMCA credit or refund will be issued after the first week of the session has been completed. Exceptions to this policy may be granted by Program Directors with a doctor’s note for medical issues that prevent the participant from completing the remainder of the session.
- Programs that require a non-refundable deposit or registration fee will result in loss of this payment.
- All fully licensed Child Care and Special Programs: bank changes, Child Care terminations and/or schedule changes require a 14-day written notice.
- Sports Leagues: Cancellation prior to the closing registration date will result in a full credit of the amount paid minus a $5 transaction fee. If you cancel after the final registration date, you will be issued a prorated credit minus a $25 transaction fee. No refund will be issued.
YMCA INITIATED PROGRAM CANCELLATION:
- If the Glacial Community YMCA cancels a program due to low enrollment, you may transfer to another program, receive a full refund, or be issued a credit.
- There are no refunds. The Glacial Community YMCA will not offer refunds, credits, or make-up classes for individual classes missed. Programs that fall on Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas will be prorated. No other holidays apply.