A new membership software system has launched and all members and community participants will be required to set up a new account login.
Setting up your new login is easy but if you need more instruction, watch the “How to” video or follow the steps below.
- Access the login page by clicking HERE. Once on the login page, you will want to click on the middle section that says: “I am a Member or Participant and I don’t know my credentials.”
- Enter your last name and date of birth.
- If you are found in the system, the screen will display an email address and will ask you to type your full email to verify it. The emails must match.
- Check your email. You will receive an email from the Y containing a link to reset your password.
- Follow the link and it will take you to a screen where you can reset your password and save it.
- You can now use this new password to login to your Member Account.
- Once logged in, you will have access to your visit history, program history, and this is where you can register online for programs once Winter Session Registration begins on Monday, November 14th.
- Access the login page by clicking HERE.
- Select the option on the far left of the login screen that reads: I have never been a member or participant and I want to create a new account.
- You will be guided through the steps to create a new account
If you need assistance, please call Member Services.
Click HERE to browse programs in the areas below.
- Sports and Recreation
- Health and Wellness
- Active Older Adults
- Special Programs
- Spiritual Development
- Children’s Programs
- Youth and Family Programs
- Aquatics/Swim Lessons
SESSION & REGISTRATION DATES
Spring Session: April 23 June 10
Summer Session: June 11 – August 19
- Member Program Registration: Begins March 13th
- Member Swim Registration: Begins April 5th
- Community Program Registration: Spring: Begins April 5th
Summer: Begins May 24th
- Community Program Swim Lesson Registration:
Spring: Begins April 12th
Summer: Begins May 31st
- You will be contacted about class cancellations due to low enrollment on a department by department basis. The Y will gladly issue a credit or refund if the participant cannot be placed in a similar class.
- Credits or refunds cannot be issued for individual classes missed, vacations or cancelling out of a class after the week prior to a new session, with the exception of a written medical excuse. Requests for credits and refunds will not be processed after the last date of the program. All credits and refunds are subject to director approval and may be prorated based on request date.
- Preschool, camp and school age child care registration fees and special programs are non-refundable.
- Change requests for classes must be submitted in writing prior to attending the new class or class time. All changes must be approved by the program director.
All Y members and Community Participants need to have a completed Participation Agreement and YMCA Association Liability Waiver on file.
Click here to complete the Participation Agreement and Association Waiver.