WATERTOWN AREA YMCA SCHOOL’S OUT
(Ages 4 – 12)
Our quality care programs are devoted to fun! Activities may include games, arts and crafts. School’s Out Days correspond to most non-school days in the Watertown Unified School District.
Spring Break School’s Out: March 27 -31, 2023
Site Location: Watertown Area YMCA
Time: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
- $30 Y Member
- $40 Community Participant
- Please reference your child’s school calendar as there are no refunds. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the program is canceled by the Y.
- There is a $10 late fee for payments received after they day of attendance.
- Upon request, the registrars will send a confirmation receipt to the primary email address provided on the registration form.
- Participants need to be registered in advance to attend this program.
- This program is open on the Norths Commons side of the Watertown Area YMCA from 6:30am – 6:00 pm. If participants can arrive before 9:00 am that is preferred.
- Lunch program is not provided on these days. Child will need to come with a packed lunch and a water bottle.
- Tennis Shoes should be worn daily for group activities and games.
School’s Out/Early Release policy:
- Register and pre-pay 2 days prior to event for all dates.
- Payment is non-refundable and nontransferable unless program is cancelled by the Y.
- Minimum of 10 registrants needed for the program to run.