Please Make a Reservation for All Services
You must be a member of our association to reserve a spot, any non-member or nationwide member who makes an appointment will not be allowed to scan in to the facility.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Only one reservation per member will be allowed each day.
- If you are unable to attend your reserved time slot, please be sure to call to cancel your reservation.
- Mon - Fri, 11:15am - 12:15pm is reserved for Vulnerable/at-risk members only
- Members ages 13 and over are welcome to make reservations for services after typical school hours. Access for children under the age of 13 will not be available unless in a registered program until restrictions are lifted.