Reservations are required for select services.
You must be a member of our association to reserve a spot, any non-member or nationwide member who makes an appointment will not be allowed to scan in to the facility.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- If you are unable to attend your reserved time slot, please be sure to call to cancel your reservation.
- Mon - Fri, 11:15am - 12:15pm is reserved for Vulnerable/at-risk members only
- Reservations are no longer required for open gym, cardio, and weight areas.
- Members ages 13 and over are welcome to make reservations for services. (Children ages 10-12 that have already completed a wellness orientation are permitted to use the cardio area with a parent.)
- When entering your information in the reservation system, please allow several seconds to process your input at each step. Also, after you have selected your appointment type, be sure to scroll down to select your time and click "book" to make your reservation.
If you experience any issues making a reservation, please contact our member service desk at 920-262-8555.