Reservations are required for select services
You must be a member of our association to reserve a spot, any non-member or nationwide member who makes an appointment will not be allowed to scan in to the facility.
Additional things to keep in mind regarding reservations:
- Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Only one reservation per member will be allowed each day.
- If you are unable to attend your reserved time slot, please be sure to call to cancel your reservation.
- Two swimmers are permitted per lane in the Competitive Pool.
- Reservations are needed for the following: Lap swim in the Competitive Pool, all aquatic fitness classes, Group Exercise Classes, Racquetball, and Kid's Corner ages 6wks - 15mo.
- Members ages 13 and over are welcome to make reservations for services. Children under 13 will be allowed in the building if they are with a parent and in a reserved space or a registered program. (Children ages 10-12 that have already completed a wellness orientation are permitted to use the cardio area with a parent.)
- When entering your information in the reservation system, please allow several seconds to process your input at each step. Also, after you have selected your appointment type, be sure to scroll down to select your time and click "book" to make your reservation.
If you experience any issues making a reservation, please contact our member service desk at 262-567-7251.