STATEWIDE CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PLAN
The Y is uniquely positioned to be a partner in employee wellness. With 30 Ys all over the state, we can serve your employees wherever they are.
The WI State Alliance has a collective vision to seamlessly serve more of our state’s workforce across county boundaries. A contract that is aligned across associations means that no matter where your employees live or work, their local Y is accessible to them and benefits are consistent for employers.
We invite you to invest in employees’ membership fees along with the Y, so together we provide your employees with financial incentive to take care of their health. Because we are the Y, this benefit immediately does so much more: it invites them to have meaningful engagement with our community, play together as a family, bring their children to learn new skills, and reduce their families’ child care costs.
- YOU INVEST in this because you care for your team and your productivity improves.
- WE INVEST in this because it is our mission to strengthen our community.
- YOUR EMPLOYEES invest the reduced remaining portion of the monthly membership fee so they, too, feel invested in their health and community.
Together, we build a healthier, happier workforce and a vibrant local economy.
Wellness Programming Options
When you partner with the Y, you provide your employees with wellness experts to educate and engage them in their personal wellness journey.
- Group Exercise Classes: on-site or virtual
- Fitness & Body Composition Testing
- Wellness Coaching: on-site or virtual
- Webinars or Lunch ‘N Learns
- Wellness Challenges
- Chaplain Program
- Safety Programs
Corporate Membership Partners enjoy one complimentary Lunch ‘N Learn or Webinar each calendar year. Other programming can be added at any time for additional costs.
Ready to explore your options?
Contact Laura Ferree at [email protected] to learn how we can collaborate to support employee wellness at your workplace.