The Y believes in providing membership and program services to all who desire to participate. The philosophy of the Y is not to turn anyone away due to inability to pay. Please contact Bruce Osborn (Pabst Farms) or Kay Nord (Watertown) for additional information about our Financial Assistance program.
Applying for financial assistance is easy and confidential!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete the online application (or download the paper version).
- Submit proof of income documents.
- Once your application has been processed, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment. (Please allow 2 weeks for processing.)
- Automatic monthly draft.
- Full year payment can be made at any time.
COVID-19 FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
The Glacial Community YMCA is now offering short-term financial assistance for individuals and/or families who have lost income due to Covid-19. This is a six month reduced membership rate of 50% off standard, full pay rates.
To qualify you will need to complete the online application or download the paper application and submit to Member Services. Along with the application, proof of employment separation is required (i.e. formal notification or letter from employer). Members in this category will have the opportunity to renew after the six month time period through our standard financial assistance program.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete a COVID-19 Financial Assistance Application (online or at Member Services)
- Submit proof of job separation/layoff/furlough with your application
- Please allow two weeks for processing of membership request