Safety training is required for employees and volunteers in certain positions.
Staff should refer to their position description or inquire with their direct report supervisor with questions about what certifications or trainings are required for their position.
Do I get paid for training?
Yes, your time to complete required training will be paid at your regular rate of pay. Whether completing on-line training from home, or a Red Cross course at the Y, it is the employee’s responsibility to punch IN and OUT using the time clock system. Click here for remote access instructions. If you forget a punch, notify your supervisor.
In-house Certification Courses:
Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid (2-year certification)
To register for in-person class:
- Register at Watertown or Pabst Farms Member Service desk.
- $10 registration fee due at the time of sign-up and is non-refundable if staff does not attend the class date/time as registered. Attendees will be reimbursed on the next pay check.
- Employees are compensated for time in required certification classes and are to use the time clock to record time spent in class.
- If you are more than ten minutes late for a class, you will not be able to attend and will forfit the registration fee.
In2Vate is our new on-line training platform, provided by West Bend Mutual Insurance (WBMI). Current employees will receive log-in information via email mid-March and new hires within 1-5 days after submitting new employee information. For questions or issues logging in, please contact your direct report supervisor.
Required on-line training modules, based upon your position(s), are assigned to your In2Vate profile. Your supervisor has access to view your certification progress, therefore it’s no longer necessary to print completion certificates (unless specifically requested). Don’t forget to punch IN/OUT for time completing on-line training (Click here for remote access instructions.)
For In2Vate system administration assistance, please contact your direct report supervisor or human resources at [email protected].
Pabst Farms Location:
- Thu, Mar 23 • 4pm – 8pm
- Sat, Mar 25 • 8am – 12pm
- Tue, Apr 4 • 12pm – 4pm
- Wed, Apr 5 • 4pm – 8pm
- Sat, Apr 15 • 8am – 12pm
- Fri, Apr 21 • 9am – 1pm
- Tue, Apr 25 • 12pm – 4pm
- Check back for future dates