When you give to the Y, the Y is able to give everyone the opportunity to be healthy and thrive, to connect with others and contribute to a better community. Our Annual Campaign is a Y initiative that provides financial assistance for programs and memberships to children and families in need... at the Y, no one is turned away due to the inability to pay. Funds raised through our Annual Campaign remain in our community and are made available to local youth, families, and adults.
Your support makes it possible to be... a better us.
YOUR GIFT MATTERS
- The Y provides nearly 800 youth with enrichment opportunities well beyond the school day in the Y's after-school programs.
- 263 individuals with special needs participate in Y programs centered on physical activity, recreation and socialization
- Annual Campaign funds provide membership opportunities for low-income families and/or individuals who are employed or underemployed.
EVERY GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every dollar donated to the YMCA at Pabst Farms has a lasting impact in our community.
- $50 helps two kids discover themselves through dance or youth sports
- $100 helps one child gain new skills and confidence at one week of day camp
- $250 provides 50 teens the opportunity to have fun in a positive, chaperoned environment
- $500 helps an entire team of kids learn new skills, sportsmanship and values through youth sports
- $1000 provides two families the opportunity to belong at the Y, giving them a safe, fun and healthy environment to learn, grow and thrive
Donate today for a better us.
The driving force behind the Annual Campaign is our community of dedicated staff and volunteers helping to share the mission of the Y. These supporters and volunteers are called the Cause Squad.
Interested in joining the Cause Squad? Contact Heidi Hoeft, Financial Development Director at email@example.com