Our doors have reopened and please be assured that your safety is our number one priority.
Things will be different in this new climate, so while we know it's a lot of information, we hope you'll read everything on this page so you'll know what to expect when you return.
We’re following guidelines from health experts and local officials to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety, and we have modified our policies and services to facilitate safe physical and social distancing practices.
- 5:00am - 10:45am
(Closed for Deep Sanitizing)
- 11:15am - 12:15pm Vulnerable/at-risk members only
- 12:15pm - 8:00pm
- 6:00am - 1:00pm
Important Access Guidelines:
- Access for many services and activities are by reservation only in order to ensure the safety and health of all our members and staff.
- During the week, the facility will close briefly mid-day to allow staff to conduct a deep cleaning and thorough sanitation of all spaces and equipment. The hour following this deep clean is dedicated to reservations for members who are more vulnerable or at-risk for COVID-19
- Members can use their guest passes. Please call member services to have a guest added to a reservation if needed.
- Members will be asked to self-scan to allow for limited contact entry.
- Towel Service will not be available, please bring your own sweat towel.
- Please help us keep our Y a healthy environment for all by cleaning all equipment before and after each use.
Use of lockers and showers is open for members.
- Towel service will not be available. Members will need to bring their own towel.
- Members will be asked to limit their time in the locker room to avoid crowding.
- The sauna will not be available due to limited air circulation.
- The use of hair dryers will not be permitted to reduce the potential of circulating particles and droplets through the air.
- Members should clean their locker after use as well as any other hard surfaces they may have touched while getting ready.
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
Group Exercise classes have resumed. Reservations are required for all classes.
- Please practice social distancing when attending a class to ensure the safety of all.
- Group exercise classes will be held in the gym during this time to allow more participants while practicing social distancing.
- Virtual Live Classes will continue to be available.
- Reservations are no longer needed for the Cardio and Free Weight areas. When capacity in any given Wellness Center space is high, we kindly ask that you limit your workout to 60 minutes or less. Signage at Member Services will indicate the current traffic status in these spaces.
- The Cardio Studio has been rearranged to accommodate social distancing.
- Group Cycling classes have been temporarily relocated to the multipurpose room across the hall.
- Wellness Center Orientations have resumed. Available orientations include:
- Cardio Orientations with parent (Ages 10-12)
- Wellness Center Orientation (Ages 13 & up)
Note: Staff giving orientations will wear a mask upon request and will maintain 6 foot distancing during the orientation. Appointments can be scheduled by calling the Y or in-person at the Member Service Desk or Wellness Desk. To learn more about orientations, please click here.
- Open Gym is now available. Click here to view the daily schedule.
- Pickleball will be offered Monday - Friday, 9:15 -11:00am, by reservation. Please bring your own paddle.
YOUTH AND TEEN ROOM
- Open Monday 5-8pm; Wednesday 3-7pm; Thursday 5-8pm.
The video below was released when we initially opened. While offerings have changed as we've moved into future phases allowing for more access, the video still provides an idea of what the facility looks like during this time.