Our doors have reopened and please be assured that your safety is our number one priority.
Things will be different in this new climate, so while we know it's a lot of information, we hope you'll read everything on this page so you'll know what to expect when you return.
We’re following guidelines from health experts and local officials to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety, and we have modified our policies and services to facilitate safe physical and social distancing practices.
- 5:00am - 10:45am
(Closed for Deep Sanitizing from 10:45 - 11:15)
- 11:15am - 12:15pm Vulnerable/at-risk members only
- 12:15pm - 8:00pm
- 6:00am - 2:00pm
Starting Jan 3rd we will be open from 11-2. No Pool Access, No locker room access.
Important Access Guidelines:
- Access for many services and activities are by reservation only in order to ensure the safety and health of all our members and staff.
- Please enter at our main entrance.
- During the week, the facility will close briefly mid-day to allow staff to conduct a deep cleaning and thorough sanitation of all spaces and equipment. The hour following this deep clean is dedicated to reservations for members who are more vulnerable or at-risk for COVID-19
- Children under 8 are allowed in the building if they are with a parent and in a reserved space or a registered program. Children 8 and up are allowed in the building with a reservation in the pool area or the gym during open times (reservation not required for gym during open times).
- Members can use their guest passes starting immediately. We are NOT selling guest passes. They can call member services to have their guest added to a reservation if needed.
- Members will be asked to self-scan to allow for limited contact entry.
- Towel Service will not be available, please bring your own sweat towel.
- Please help us keep our Y a healthy environment for all by cleaning all equipment before and after each use.
Use of lockers and showers are now open for members.
- Towel service will not be available. Members will need to bring their own towel.
- Members will be asked to limit their time in the locker room to avoid crowding.
- The sauna will not be available due to limited air circulation.
- The use of hair dryers will not be permitted to reduce the potential of circulating particles and droplets through the air.
- Members should clean their locker after use as well as any other hard surfaces they may have touched while getting ready.
- We ask that individual adults who have been utilizing the Family Locker Rooms transition back to using the Adult Locker Rooms, especially during high volume times.
- While we will be cleaning the locker room frequently, we can not guarantee individual rooms and shower areas will be sanitized between uses and recommend using them at your own risk.
- Locker Rooms will not be accessible on Sundays.
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
Group Exercise classes have resumed. Reservations are required for all classes.
- Please practice social distancing when attending a class to ensure the safety of all.
- Virtual Live Classes will continue to be available
- New Mask Up classes have been added to the schedule – masks required by all for the duration of these specific classes.
The Wellness Center has been rearranged to accommodate social distancing. Reservations are required.
- Reservations are no longer needed for the Cardio and Free Weight areas. When capacity in any given Wellness Center space is high, we kindly ask that you limit your workout to 60 minutes or less. Signage at the Welcome Desk will indicate the current traffic status in these spaces.
- Wellness Center Orientations have resumed.
- Smart Start (Ages 16 & up)
- Wellness Center Equipment Orientation (Ages 16 & up)
- Personal Training Consultation (Ages 16 & up)
- Parent/Youth Wellness Center Orientation (Ages 10-12)
- Teen Wellness Center Orientation (Ages 13-15)
Note: Staff giving orientations will wear a mask upon request and will maintain 6 foot distancing during the orientation. Appointments can be scheduled by calling the Y or in-person at the Member Service Desk or Wellness Desk. If you are unsure of which orientation is appropriate for you, please click here.
Our pools and water exercise classes are available during limited hours. Reservations are required.
- Lap Swimming, Family Pool and Water Exercise class reservations are available now.
- Family Pool reservations are for 5 families at a time.
- Please bring your own towel as towel service will be unavailable.
- Click here to see the Pool Schedule.
- Pool access is not available on Sundays.
Gym usage is available for activities such as basketball, baton twirling, kicking a soccer ball, etc.
- Bring your own equipment as it will not be provided. For basketball, no game play is permitted.
- Pickleball will be offered Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings by reservation. Please bring your own paddle.
LIMITED OFFERINGS ARE AVAILABLE
During this phase of reopen, we are unable to offer the following services:
- Prime Time
- Rock Climbing
- Youth/Teen Room
As restrictions are lifted we will reopen areas and programs as we are able.
The video below was released when we initially opened. While offerings have changed as we've moved into future phases allowing for more access, the video still provides an idea of what the facility looks like during this time.