As we prepare to reopen our doors, please be assured that your safety is our number one priority.
Things will be different in this new climate, so while we know it's a lot of information, we hope you'll read everything on this page so you'll know what to expect when you return.
We’re following guidelines from health experts and local officials to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety, and we have modified our policies and services to facilitate safe physical and social distancing practices.
Facility Reopening Date: Wednesday, May 20th
- 6:00am - 10:45am Open by Reservation
(Closed for Deep Sanitizing)
- 11:15am - 12:15pm Vulnerable/at-risk members only
- 12:15pm - 8:00pm Open by Reservation
- 7:00am - 1:00pm Open by Reservation
Competitive Pool Hours (by reservation)
Monday-Friday: 6:15am - 10:00am & 4:00pm - 7:45pm
Saturday: 7:15am - 10:00am
Therapy Pool (by reservation)
Monday-Friday: 6:45am - 9:30am & 4:15pm - 7:15pm
Saturday: 7:45am - 9:30am
Here's what to expect when you return...
Important Access Guidelines:
- Access for all services and activities will be by reservation only in order to ensure the safety and health of all our members and staff.
- Please enter at our main entrance. The west entrance will be utilized by our Summer Day Camp.
- During the week, the facility will close briefly mid-day to allow staff to conduct a deep cleaning and thorough sanitation of all spaces and equipment.
- The hour following this deep clean is dedicated to reservations for members who are more vulnerable or at-risk for COVID-19.
- Access for children under the age of 13 will not be available unless in a registered program until restrictions are lifted.
- Members ages 13 and over are welcome to make reservations for services after typical school hours.
- The sale and redemption of guest passes is not available at this time. Nationwide Access is also suspended.
- Members will be asked to self-scan to allow for limited contact entry.
- Towel Service will not be available, please bring your own sweat towel.
- Locker Rooms will only be available for hand washing and restrooms. Please come dressed prepared for your activity. Storage of your items will not be available.
- Please help us keep our Y a healthy environment for all by cleaning all equipment before and after each use.
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
Group Exercise classes will be offered to members beginning Tuesday, May 26th. Reservations are required for all classes.
- Please practice social distancing when attending a class to ensure the safety of all.
- Group exercise classes will be held in the gym during this time to allow more participants while practicing social distancing.
- Virtual Live Classes will continue to be available after the facility reopens.
The Wellness Center has been rearranged to accommodate social distancing. Reservations are required.
- Non-electrical equipment has been moved to the gym in order to serve more members.
- The circuit equipment and weight room are open for reservations.
- All cycling bikes have been temporarily relocated to the gym to allow a greater number of available reservations for both open use and classes.
Lap swim and water exercise classes are available during limited hours. Reservations are required.
- Please use the Family Locker Room to access the pool area.
- Lap swimmers and water exercisers will have the ability to shower. While we will be cleaning this locker room frequently, we do not guarantee individual rooms will be sanitized between uses and recommend using them at your own risk.
- Please bring your own towel as towel service will be unavailable.
LIMITED OFFERINGS ARE AVAILABLE
During this initial phase of reopen, we are unable to offer the following services:
- All Gym Activities
- Family Pool
- Kid's Corner
- Prime Time
- Racquetball and Pickleball
- Rock Climbing
- Youth/Teen Room
As restrictions are lifted we will reopen areas and programs as we are able.