The Spiritual Development program provides members and community participants opportunities to strengthen faith and community through a variety of programs and initiatives.
These yearly programs include:
• Weekly small group Bible studies for both men and women (September – May)
• Reduced pricing on memberships, called Pathways, for full-time clergy
• Community Thanksgiving Meal
• Mission and service trips through ongoing international partnerships
• An onsite, full-time chaplain for prayer and Bible-based direction
• Community Leadership Breakfasts
• Community Garden onsite
• Pastor Appreciation Breakfast
• Spirit Award Scholarships
• Partnerships with local ministries
If you need any help, want to get connected to a Bible Study, need to talk with a YMCA Chaplain or need help finding a local Church, please feel free to contact Bruce Osborn, Spiritual Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-244-0085.
Mission and Service
The Glacial Community Y decided in 2017 to take our mission international by forming partnerships in which we could offer support, resources, and volunteer hours to help strengthen our core values here, and share those with organizations around the world. To date, we have partnerships with Esperanza Viva, a Christian youth home and orphanage in Puebla, Mexico, and with the YMCA of Valparaiso, Chile.
Spiritual welfare is an important part of health & well being. Join us to focus on strengthening your spirit.
SHOWCASE YOUR CHARACTER
The Spirit Award recognizes a child for his or her display of five character values:
Caring, Faith, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility
Online Prayer Request
The power of prayer is an amazing way to lift people up and encourage change and healing. We welcome you to submit your prayer requests and our team is happy to pray for your needs at our weekly prayer time.