Need a night out? Let the Y help!
A night of fun awaits your children while you get out to enjoy yourself or have a quiet night at home. Parent’s Night Out is a safe and fun night for children to play and meet new friends.
Parents Night Out - Watertown Area YMCA
Ages 6 weeks-12 years
- Younger children (pre-K and under) will play in our Kid’s Korner.
- Older children (grades K - 4th) will have a themed set of activities including gym games, crafts, and a snack.
- Grades 5 & up will hang out in the Youth Room with some time in the Gym.
- All children will receive a snack, but please feed them dinner before dropping them off.
Must register by noon on the Thursday prior to each event. Please, no day of registration.
Saturdays 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- April 6
- May 11
FEE: $12 Y Member; $15 Community Participant (per event)
Cost is per night. Minimum of 10 participants needed for each program to run.
Parents Night Out - YMCA at Pabst Farms
Ages 4-12 years
- Children will be divided into age-appropriate groups.
- Children will need a swimsuit.
- We provide dinner.
Fridays 5:00-9:00 pm
- April 26
- May 10 & 24
FEE: $20 Y Member; $30 CP (per event)