WHY THE Y IS DIFFERENT
The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
OUR MEMBERS ENJOY MANY BENEFITS!
"Me" Time & "WE" Time
- On-site child care while you’re here
- Volunteer opportunities
- Four free guest passes annually
- FREE family events
- FREE Wellness Center orientation
- State-of-the-art Matrix fitness equipment
- FREE group exercise classes both in-person and on-demand
- Access to both Glacial Community YMCA Branches
- Nationwide access to participating Y's across the country
- FREE open gym pickleball and racquetball.
- Advance registration and special Member rates for programs.
- Access to member-only programs such as Small Group Training and Personal Training.
Membership rates are determined based on the unique features and amenities of each branch. New members should join the branch location they will utilize the most.
Watertown Area YMCA Rates (Effective 9-13-22)
Youth / Teen (0-19 years)
Young Adult (20-24 years)
Adult (25+ years)
Senior Adult (62+ years)
NOTE: Subsequent year rates are paid after 12 continuous months of membership.
* Household membership includes one or two adults and their dependents (children thru age 24), all residing in the same household. A maximum of 2 additional related individuals can be included in the membership at the additional monthly cost of $10/person. Individuals must be residing at the same address and will need to provide proof of the address by showing a State ID or Driver's License.
** Senior Household includes only two individuals residing at the same address. Both individuals must be 62+ years old to qualify for a Senior Household Membership. (If more than 2 people on the membership, please refer to Household membership)
The Y Board of Directors may, at its discretion, adjust the membership rates. A four-week notice will be given prior to any changes.
Methods of Payment
Membership dues can be paid through convenient monthly automatic bank draft or by paying the full annual rate using cash, check or MasterCard/Visa/Discover.