Statewide Mask Mandate
The Statewide Mask Mandate has been lifted in Wisconsin effective immediately. Our Y branches and programs will continue to follow local guidelines.
We will also continue to practice the following procedures and protocols in an effort to reduce health risks while at the Y:
- All staff are strongly recommended to use face coverings when working with members
- Practice social distancing with others
- Wash hands frequently
- Stay home if you are sick, show symptoms of oncoming illness, or have been notified of your exposure to someone who has Covid-19.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment before and after each use
- Staff will follow a strict cleaning protocol to ensure our facility and equipment remains clean and safe for our members
Watertown Area YMCA Branch: Currently the City of Watertown is following Phase II guidelines which require staff and members to wear face coverings. We understand that some people will not be wearing a mask in the facility due to exemptions or underlying conditions and we will respect the privacy of our members by not approaching or questioning them.
Youth Development Programs: We will continue to follow guidelines from the Department of Children and Families as well as the local school districts we offer programs in.