LEADERSHIP VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
"Y" WE ARE HERE
- To build community through service
- Enhance the community in which we live
- Grow personally through Leadership Development: communication,ability to create impact, problem solving, teamwork and MUCH MORE
- Monthly Leadership Development meetings
- Y Service & Community Service: Adopt a Highway, Blessings in a Backpack
- Summer Leadership Retreat
PROGRESSIONAL LEADERSHIP SERIES
RISE - 5th & 6th Grades
This series will focus on the internal leadership skills
that one needs to build on and grow as a leader.
- UNITE - 7th & 8th Grades
This series will focus on the teamwork aspect of leadership. Throughout the two years, the individuals will grow and practice to lead together.
- SERVE - High School Grades
Within this series, participants will have opportunities to lead others. They will take what they have learned while practicing within the community and beyond. Leadership Development meetings will be
to inspire and empower the participants with their leadership abilities.
Join us for our hands on leadership development meetings during your designated time.
Bring your lunch and feel free to invite friends!
Stay Tuned for 2020-2021 meeting information