WELCOME TO THE YMCA AT PABST FARMS!
Please be assured that your safety is our number one priority.
We’re following guidelines from health experts and local officials to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety, and we have modified our policies and services to facilitate safe physical and social distancing practices.
Important Access Guidelines:
- Please enter at our main entrance.
- Children under 8 are allowed in the building if they are with a parent or in a registered program. Children 8 and up are allowed in the pool area or the gym during open times.
- Members can use their guest passes starting immediately. They can call member services to have their guest added to a reservation if needed.
- Members will be asked to self-scan to allow for limited contact entry.
- Please help us keep our Y a healthy environment for all by cleaning all equipment before and after each use.
Please click on the specific areas below for information related to COVID guidelines and restrictions.
Use of lockers and showers is open for members.
- Members will be asked to limit their time in the locker room to avoid crowding.
- Members should clean their locker after use as well as any other hard surfaces they may have touched while getting ready.
- We ask that individual adults who have been utilizing the Family Locker Rooms transition back to using the Adult Locker Rooms, especially during high volume times.
- While we will be cleaning the locker room frequently, we can not guarantee individual rooms and shower areas will be sanitized between uses and recommend using them at your own risk.
Group Exercise classes have resumed. Reservations are required for all classes.
- Please practice social distancing when attending a class to ensure the safety of all.
- Virtual Live Classes will continue to be available
Our pools and water exercise classes are available during limited hours.
- Lap Swimming and Water Exercise classes require reservations.
- Please bring your own towel as towel service will be unavailable.
- Click here to see the Pool Schedule.
Gym usage is available for activities such as basketball, baton twirling, kicking a soccer ball, etc.
- Bring your own equipment as it will not be provided.
- Pickleball will be offered Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings by reservation. Please bring your own paddle
During this phase of reopen, we are unable to offer the following services:
- Prime Time
- Rock Climbing
- Youth/Teen Room
As restrictions are lifted we will reopen areas and programs as we are able.