WELCOME TO THE WATERTOWN AREA YMCA!
Please be assured that your safety is our number one priority.
We’re following guidelines from health experts and local officials to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety, and we have modified our policies and services to facilitate safe physical and social distancing practices.
Important Access Guidelines:
- Towel Service will not be available, please bring your own sweat towel.
- Please help us keep our Y a healthy environment for all by cleaning all equipment before and after each use.
Please click on the specific areas below for information related to COVID guidelines and restrictions.
Use of lockers and showers is open for members.
- Towel service will not be available. Members will need to bring their own towel.
- Members will be asked to limit their time in the locker room to avoid crowding.
- Members should clean their locker after use as well as any other hard surfaces they may have touched while getting ready.
Group Exercise classes have resumed. Reservations are required for all classes.
- Please practice social distancing when attending a class to ensure the safety of all.
- Virtual Live Classes will continue to be available.