WELCOME TO THE WATERTOWN AREA YMCA!
Please be assured that your safety is our number one priority.
We’re following guidelines from health experts and local officials to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety, and we have modified our policies and services to facilitate safe physical and social distancing practices.
Important Access Guidelines:
- During the week, the facility will close briefly mid-day to allow staff to conduct a deep cleaning and thorough sanitation of all spaces and equipment. The hour following this deep clean is dedicated to reservations for members who are more vulnerable or at-risk for COVID-19
- Towel Service will not be available, please bring your own sweat towel.
- Please help us keep our Y a healthy environment for all by cleaning all equipment before and after each use.
Please click on the specific areas below for information related to COVID guidelines and restrictions.
Use of lockers and showers is open for members.
- Towel service will not be available. Members will need to bring their own towel.
- Members will be asked to limit their time in the locker room to avoid crowding.
- The sauna will not be available due to limited air circulation.
- The use of hair dryers will not be permitted to reduce the potential of circulating particles and droplets through the air.
- Members should clean their locker after use as well as any other hard surfaces they may have touched while getting ready.
Group Exercise classes have resumed. Reservations are required for all classes.
- Please practice social distancing when attending a class to ensure the safety of all.
- Virtual Live Classes will continue to be available.