WATERTOWN GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
All classes are by reservation only at this time.
- Studio LIVE: Live and in-person! These classes are a traditional group fitness experience, live with your YMCA instructor team. Reservation required.
- Studio Streaming: Virtual at the Y! These classes will be taught theater style. Your class will be led on the big screen, with a world-class Les Mills instructor. These workouts are pre-recorded and will play automatically at their start time in the Multipurpose room. Reservation required.
- Virtual LIVE: Live classes on Virtual Y! Can’t make it to the building? Join our on-going fitness classes from anywhere! These classes are taught virtually and can be found on our Virtual Y platform. Just tune in at the scheduled time, no reservation required when participating via Virtual Y.
Here's how it works:
- Check the Group Ex schedule on our website or app to find available classes.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ button to reserve your space. A confirmation email will be sent to your linked email account.
- When registering for the first time, you’ll need to create an account using your email and password. The system will keep you logged in moving forward.
- Need to cancel? To cancel your class reservation, click the cancellation link found in your class confirmation email. To allow other members an opportunity to participate in a full class, we appreciate your effort in cancelling your reservation at least 2 hours prior to class start.
- Is your class full? Join the wait list by following the ‘Sign Up’ button. In the event a space becomes available for the class, wait listed members will be automatically moved into the class in order that they are signed up on the wait list and notified via email.
- Regular classes will be available for registration 48 hours prior to class start. Special events may have a different registration window.
If you have any questions or issues, please call member services
Les Mills Studio Streaming is an in-studio virtual group fitness experience. These group fitness classes will be taught theater style, led by a world-class Les Mills instructor on the big screen here at the YMCA. Pre-recorded workouts will play automatically at their start time in the Multipurpose Room located on the second floor across from the Cycling Studio. Les Mills Studio Streaming will allow for more of the classes you love, accessible almost all day every day.