Date: June 19th – August 18th
Location: 440 Coolidge St
Ages: Children entering 4K – 8th grade (Must be at least 4 & potty trained before the first day)
Registration going on now!
2023 Summer Day Camp Rates
|Number of Days||Y Member||Community Participant|
- Registration Fee: $50 for the first child; $10 for each additional child.
- Registration materials required to be completed in full prior for enrollment.
Financial Assistance Available
Contact the Y to learn more about our Financial Assistance Program.
Contact Aaron Hack
Youth Development Assistant Director
(262) 567-9622 ext 1315
Fax: (262) 244-0071
Please note: Registration is complete when registration paperwork has been verified and payment fees are received.
- Immunization Waiver:
Complete if you are waiving your child’s immunization requirement.
- Authorization to Administer Medication: Needed if there is a possibility that our staff will need to administer medication to your child while under our care.
- Alternative Arrival/Release Form: Needed if a parent will not be dropping off/picking up your child from our program (walks to school, leaves to attend another program, etc.)
- Y Care Bank Draft Form: If you need to update your bank draft information.