GREENLAND 4K WRAP-AROUND CARE
Our 4K Wrap-Around Care is a Wisconsin State Licensed program available on site at Greenland School. This program is run by a certified teacher and designed to encourage children to build healthy, happy attitudes and to acquire competencies and skills through a variety of work and play experiences.
- AM Wrap Care: 8:40am -1:00 pm
- PM Wrap Care: 11:30am -3:40 pm
- Parents also have the option of utilizing our Y Care before and after school program
(additional fees apply - See Y Care above.)
2021/22 WEEKLY RATES
2022/23 WEEKLY RATES
|AM or PM|
*If only one section of care is needed, all children will be put in one session determined by the school. Program offerings are based on enrollment.
- 10% discount for additional children.
- Registration Fee: $50 for the first child; $10 for each additional child. Registration fees and first tuition payment will be drafted.
- Tuition is drafted every other Friday
For information about registration for the current school year or about registration fees, contact Keri Rush, Youth Development Director, 262-468-0477or email@example.com