DOUSMAN 4K WRAP-AROUND CARE
Our 4K Wrap-Around Care is a Wisconsin State Licensed program available on site at Dousman School. This program is run by a certified teacher and designed to encourage children to build healthy, happy attitudes and to acquire competencies and skills through a variety of work and play experiences.
- AM Wrap Care: 8:20 am - 12:50 pm
- PM Wrap Care: 11:05 am - 3:35 pm (only available for 2021/22 school year)
- Parents also have the option of utilizing our Y Care before and after school program
(additional fees apply - See Y Care above.)
2021/22 WEEKLY RATES
|AM OR PM|
2022/23 WEEKLY RATES
Only AM Wrap available
- 10% discount for additional children.
- Registration Fee: $50 for the first child; $10 for each additional child. Registration fees and first tuition payment will be drafted.
- Tuition is drafted every other Friday
For information about registration for the current school year or about registration fees, contact Keri Rush, Youth Development Director, (262) 567-9622 ext 1303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.